Reiki heals. There’s no doubt about it. As a true believer in the profound healing power of Reiki, I have developed a modified class to make it more accessible to the general public. Not everyone has the resources to invest in a certification class; nor do they need all that information. In fact, many of my Reiki 1 graduates never planned to give sessions to others. I eventually came to realize that I could condense the class and share only the information necessary for students to use Reiki for their own self-care and well-being. So I did. :)
In this four hour class, I cover the basics of what Reiki is and a brief overview of the history of Usui Reiki. Much of the time is spent discussing how Reiki can be used to optimize everyone’s life in a wide variety of ways. While many practitioners view Reiki as a treatment that they offer friends or clients, I experience Reiki as a daily practice that allows me to feel my best and share my gifts in a more powerful way. These are a few of the reasons I use Reiki on a daily basis.
· To maximize efficiency, concentration, and focus
· To boost my immune system and promote wellness and a speedy recovery from illness, or injury (or surgery if ever necessary)
· To relieve pain from headaches, menstrual cramps, a stubbed toe, bruises, scrapes, burns, sprains, muscle tension, indigestion, sitting in front of a computer all day, …
· To ease heartache and emotional distress
· To release suppressed emotions, heal wounds from the past, and to forgive others
· To lessen anxiety and calm my mind
· To foster relaxation and a sense of inner peace
· To align with my purpose and tap into intuition for guidance
· To help let go of negative thought patterns and habits
· To support my goals and positive lifestyle changes
· To enhance creativity and creative projects
· To deepen my spiritual practices and strengthen my awareness of the divinity within us all
· To raise my vibration
· To open to the flow of love and support that is constantly surrounding me and recognize the unexpected opportunities that come my way in order to optimize my health, happiness, and freedom
· To improve my relationships by becoming more compassionate, patient, understanding, and kind
· I really could go on, but I’m sure I’ve made my point!
While I offer a sample routine for self-care that covers all the organs, glands, and chakras of the body, I highly encourage students to think outside the box and use Reiki in a way that suits their own unique needs. Some people thrive using the structure of a systematic approach and others prefer a more free-form style. Really all that matters is that they USE it! Not HOW they use it. One thing is absolutely certain, though; nothing is gained by the knowledge provided in the class. Transformation occurs only through practice. And Reiki is the most powerful tool I know of for welcoming transformation.
Contact Pamela to arrange a class that suits your schedule!